2.08.2012

UNDECIDED?


NOT SURE WHICH SET TO GET FIRST?

I know the feeling!  I LOVE THEM ALL!  I am a blingy-kind of gal, love my bling, so I do want to put them all on!  But, hopefully I can help you decide with this list from last week's top selling sets!

Here ya go!


Vibrant Pinwheel

    Burgandy Floral

    Chalkboard Hearts

    Dark Red Floral

    Black Floral

    Pink Floral

    Leopard

    Green Shamrock

    Purple Giraffe

    Colorful Stars

    Zebra

    Pink Zebra

    Pink Camo

    Mulberry Flower on White

    Pink and Black Zebra

    Multi Color Heart Collage

    Colorful Polka

    Blue Leopard

    Metallic Silver and White Circles

    Green and Silver Plaid

    Black and White Paisley


 
Contact me for info on how to join to get them at an even BETTER PRICE! OR EVEN FREE!  You know you want them all! LOL!  Thanks for popping in today!  Now, go shop!!

xo Nicole xo

No comments: