3.11.2012

Women's Expo in Ft. Wayne, Indiana

I will be debuting Jamberry Nails in Fort Wayne, Indiana, at the Women's Expo on April 21st and 22nd!  I have some free passes to get you in the door for FREE!  Email me (addy in sidebar) and I will get one out to you and a guest!  Be sure to mark these days on your calendar so you come out and see me and take advantage of this special event!  I will be demo'ing how to apply jamberry as well as have special promotions to purchase for those who come out to the event!  I will also have info on how to become a Jamberry Nails consultant!  It's a ground-floor opportunity, why not take the plunge??  I DID, and the excitement keeps coming every single day!!

Women's Expo
Fort Wayne, Indiana
April 21 & 22, 2012

See you there!
xo Nicole xo

No comments: